2019 Florida Statutes< Back to Statute Search
Title XXXII REGULATION OF PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Chapter 462 NATUROPATHY
SECTION 17Penalty for offenses relating to naturopathy.
462.17 Penalty for offenses relating to naturopathy.—Any person who shall:
(1) Sell, fraudulently obtain, or furnish any naturopathic diploma, license, record, or registration or aid or abet in the same;
(2) Practice naturopathy under the cover of any diploma, license, record, or registration illegally or fraudulently obtained or secured or issued unlawfully or upon fraudulent representations;
(3) Advertise to practice naturopathy under a name other than her or his own or under an assumed name;
(4) Falsely impersonate another practitioner of a like or different name;
(5) Practice or advertise to practice naturopathy or use in connection with her or his name any designation tending to imply or to designate the person as a practitioner of naturopathy without then being lawfully licensed and authorized to practice naturopathy in this state; or
(6) Practice naturopathy during the time her or his license is suspended or revoked
History.—s. 19, ch. 12286, 1927; CGL 7726; s. 396, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 3, ch. 78-139; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 12, 13, ch. 85-303; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 228, ch. 97-103; s. 52, ch. 2000-318.